More about . . .

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Position in Life is Everything

November 2008: Armed with my coffee, pens, and many notebooks, I got to work. I wanted three sisters, cause two isn’t enough, and three is a good number is a perfect number for a trilogy. My current problem: I had no clues to the identity of the youngest sister.

I figured it would come to me.

The girls had to have parents, and I did so much want to call Augusta, Lady Augusta, and Charlotte, Lady Charlotte, and Whatshername, Lady Whatshername. Thus their father must have been an earl, marquess, or duke.

One of the difficulties I wanted for young ladies was to be that they were very sought after which meant not only did they need to be very wealthy, very beautiful, and very well connected. Thus we have daughters of a duke.

No comments:

Post a Comment