More about . . .

Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Middle of the Beginning



June 18, 2010 - I'm waist-deep in my first series, nearly halfway through, and semi-overwhelmed by the amount of work I've accumulated today.




A month ago I was happily writing the third book of The Gentlemen of Worth series.




Two weeks ago I received the revisions on the second book. I put the third book on hold to work on the second book.




Yesterday the page proofs/galleys for the first book arrived. Not only is the third book on hold but the revisions for the second book have also slid to the back burner.





Like I said, semi-overwhelmed. I never would imagine I'd be working on all three books at the same time. The last time I had all three stories bouncing around in my mind was while the ideas, the sisters were in development.



My head might explode.




No comments:

Post a Comment