More about . . .

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Back to Book 2 . . . revisions

Late June 2010 - When it rains it pours. I’m still working on the end of the book I wasn’t pleased with in the first place. My critique group says one thing and I can’t help but think it is too simplistic. It needs more. I’m determined to find the right ending for Charlotte’s story.

I rework the scene, rearranging elements and adding a few new pieces, and I finally end up with something I’m happy with. I’ve read it to my critique group members and when I saw the smile on their faces as I approached the final paragraphs, I think I have done it.

Now I’m going back to write a couple of new scenes. I should be finished with this in another week. I’ll need to reread the entire book, just to make sure, before mailing it to New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment