More about . . .

Friday, June 8, 2012

Homestretch and Status






Late November  2010:  I’ve written past the gap I had earlier and I’m sailing toward the end of the story. 





I’ve updated my website since the library release on The Suitor List was October.  I gave it a “citrus” flavor.  I’m still undecided if I should commit myself to a Blog.











The Thanksgiving holiday stalls my writing progress.  I dive right back into the book after the kids leave.

Perfectly Flawed, Book 2: I still have no word whether the revised manuscript has been accepted.


The Suitor List, Book 1: I’ve decided to print some “series” stickers and apply them myself.  Not much else I can do about it now. 





No use stressing about it. Might as well sit back and have a cuppa . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment