More about . . .

Friday, August 26, 2011

It's Real Now


August 2009 - The contracts arrive in the mail. I sign and send them off. The revisions for Book 1 are minor and the revised manuscript goes in early. I want to get back to work on Charlotte’s book. Oh, the hero is too fun. Again, Muriel’s trying to take over the book.




I’m working really hard to make sure Charlotte stands out but she’s just not a strong character. Kind and sweet but not strong.



Then I realize we see the hero through Muriel’s eyes. And there’s more foreshadowing for Book 3 than I thought might be there.


I’ve got to admit that the hero does not look good when seen through Muriel’s eyes. He likes to tease her. He has to win her approval, it seems that Charlotte can’t help herself but fall for him the instant she meets him.

No comments:

Post a Comment